Thursday, April 19, 2007

Praying for VA Tech Community

Like everyone else, I've had this sick feeling in the pit of my stomach since Monday morning. I can hardly stop thinking about it.

My goal is to redirect my thoughts, my fears, my sadness into prayers to God...prayers for hope, healing, peace, comfort...but I also am more motivated to keep an eye out for hurting, isolated people.

Let's move forward together, both as a community of Christ-followers, but as a subset of our global village, more determined to relate well to each other...to listen to each other...to take time to say hello and connect.

At times like these, what a blessing to be a part of the body of Christ.

I'll post specific VMV Prayer Team concerns after tomorrow's "day of mourning/prayer" for the VA Tech community.

Peace everyone.

No comments: