Tuesday, June 03, 2008

I'm back!

Man, I am in serious neglect of blog world.  My two little ones just keep me too busy.  But here's some very disconnected random thoughts for you.

Ok, Hillary, enough.  Enough of both of you guys already.  Thanks for playing.  

I'm enjoying my $25 free gift card from Starbucks just for signing up for the Duetto Visa card.  I will cancel the card shortly, and be much more awake because of their generosity.  

Dunkin Donuts, a paltry shout out to you for having a drive through in Carmel, and thank you for letting me have 1 large coffee free today.  

God, what an amazing show of your power last Friday night here in Indy via the tornado & storms.  You didn't intentionally cause harm, nor did you sweep down & prevent it.  You just created an incredible world with an atmosphere and biosphere that we can hardly comprehend.  Help us to praise you on the sunny days and the stormy days.   Help us to do what we can to relieve the suffering of our fellow humankind.  See www.nccoc.org for more information.  To whom much has been given, much will be rightly expected.  

I love the new worship group "Fee".  Check them out on Itunes.  

I also just downloaded Watershed Worship's album, I Know You Love Me.  It came highly recommended to me by my worship leader buddy Terry W in Franklin, IN.  I'm excited to hear their arrangements.  

2 comments:

Katherine said...

yay! Glad you're back. :)

no . . . not another great new group to buy on iTunes -- I ALWAYS end up spending $ when you find new groups and share!

AND . . is that a familiar little red-head I spied on the nccoc website banner? :)

Amy Paden said...

We love the Watershed cd. Jonathan plans to chart out a few of the songs sometime.