Tuesday, November 14, 2006

33 Months Ago Today



On February 14, 2004, Jaime & I said "I do" for a lifetime. (This pic was taken in November of 2003 when we first moved to Virginia. And no, we didn't shack up before we were married...Jaime lived in the house while our dear friends Ivan & Patricia let me live in their basement until the wedding.)

Without a doubt, these have been the best 33 months of my life, and I can't wait for the next 333 months and then some.

I love my wife dearly, and count her the most beautiful and special gift that God has ever given me, outside of my salvation in Christ. Faithy ranks right up there after Jaime & Jesus.

May the Lord continue to bless our marriage, and may He give me the humility and courage to love Jaime as Jesus loved the church. And many thanks to my small group leader, Sam, who is guiding our group through an excellent study of the book Sacred Marriage. Incredible! (J & J, the lesson Sunday night and your transparency were soooo helpful.)

Hmmm...I think I'll agree to change 2 diapers per week instead of just 1 as a special anniversary gift to Jaime. Kidding!

1 comment:

Jerri said...

Jaime and Murray,
It's been great watching your relationship and family grow! The joy in your marriage is evident, and I'm happy for you two and Faith!