Tuesday, November 07, 2006

The Prayer of the Righteous

For our FXCC family...

Wow, Bob's & Sarah's situations have me reeling. Both are in a battle-for-life against cancer, and have experienced very rough times in the last 24 hours.

What I hold on to in situations like this...God, my loved ones, my church family, that's all we have. And 2 out of 3 may not be there for me when I reach out to them, because this life is completely unguaranteed.

Oh God, help us to hold on to you when we cannot find hope for the next 5 minutes. Remind us that our prayers, because of the power in Jesus' Name, are powerful and effective, and they availeth much.

Remind us that NOTHING is impossible with you, God.

And get us ready for the great wedding when Your only Son returns for us.

In JESUS' NAME we boldly ask for complete healing and restoration of Sarah & Bob!

Amen, and let it be so!

1 comment:

Val said...

Amen!