Thursday, September 13, 2007

various

Still loving Vicky Beeching's CD Painting the Invisible. Just go to itunes now and get it. Don't even think twice about it. You'll thank me later. www.vickybeeching.com

Stood in line 30 minutes today, yes 30, for Dunkin Donuts coffee & donuts, the new store in Carmel. I had promised to bring it to the staff, or else I would have blown it off. The parking lot, which was staffed with one Dunkin Donuts attendant, and 2 Dunkin Donuts staffers who were giving out free samples, was a circus. There was a funny sort of community feeling though, as we all stood in line for what was obviously just a luxury and not a need. It was sort of that feeling you get at an amusement park when everyone's standing in line for the best coaster...everyone's chatty, in a good mood, etc.

Eli is now 3 months old and laughs freely & easily. However, I, at 6:30 am this morning, was not the one laughing at his idea of a fountain-imitation. I'm just thankful it wasn't 4:30 am. He's doing great at sleeping from midnight to 6:30 am.

This cooler weather has got me so pumped up! I love it! I was actually cold this morning driving to work! Thank you God for 4 seasons! (Texans don't realize there are actually 4...down there, you just have summer and winter.)

Have a great weekend everyone!

Save the date...Harvest Sunday, October 14th

3 comments:

Jenni said...

I wouldn't even really say that we have winter....it's more like a heavy fall. :-)

Cyndi said...

I, too, stood in line for Dunkin Donuts this morning at the brand-new one - yes - right across the street from my apartment. This is when not having a car and having to walk past it every day may become a problem....

Amy Paden said...

I actually don't care much for the Vicky Beeching cd. We bought it after you blogged the first time about it- we are always looking for new music. I've listened to it a few times, and I don't care much for it.

So... any other music suggestions?
lol