Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Oct 16 - various

Well, we went to Nashville for the ZOE worship conference, but never left our hotel room except for runs to Target for pedialyte, and trips to the Emergency Room. Everyone in our family except me got the stomach bug...Eli ran a high fever so we took him in to Vandy Children's Hosp at 2 am one morning, then the following night, Jaime got dehydrated so we headed back to the ER to get help for her. If you're ever wondering, it's not fun to have 3 people regurgitating in one small hotel room. I do not recommend it.

Thanks to be God, we are all better now! Since we missed being encouraged & inspired at the conference, we are heading down to Evansville, IN for the Chris Tomlin/Matt Redman worship event on November 11th...I can't wait. Thanks to the Elmores & the Beasleys, we already saw this concert once in Fairfax in February of 2007, but we simply must go back. It is such a good one.

We just finished up a fun weekend with our friends the McClures who visited us from Jermantown, MD. Ben & I have been friends since we were 4 years old...who would have known our 1st children would have been born 4 days apart?!!

I wish so badly the Cowboys had beated the Patriots, but it will make the Colts victory over the Patriots that much sweeter when they come to Indy on Nov 4th...

Loving the fall here in Indiana...

1 comment:

Nancilynn said...

Hi Murray -
I'm glad you guys got home okay and everyone is now well. I wanted to say again what a treat it was to have the opportunity to see you.
Maybe next year I can meet Jaime and your precious little Faith and Eli. I wish there had been a bit more time because I kept thinking of things I wanted to tell you. For instance - the first time I had lasagna was at your parent's home when they had my family over for dinner. My sister and I still use your mom's recipe.
Thanks for taking time for a quick visit.
Blessings,
Nancilynn Dunn