Thursday, February 15, 2007

3rd Anniversary

Wow, what a week!

We started the week with Jaime's kidney stone, and it's gotten drastically better ever since!

Thanks John & Jena for the abundance of yummy gourmet food from Whole Foods, our favorite "we would so shop there if we had money" grocery store. Don't worry, Bottom Dollar, we still love you. Thanks also for the "feast for 2" from Famous Dave's which we turned in to 3 meals .

Thanks Jeff & Jesse for coming over Monday night and sharing your lives with us.

Thanks to God for a few snow days which make life so fun!

Thanks to Jaime for the delicious Valentine's Day dinner...you + Whole Foods = DElish!

Thanks to Faithy for the Pez dispenser and the sweet card...

Thanks to Morgan & Mallory (and Stan & Sheila) for babysitting Faithy tonight so we could enjoy an anniversary dinner at the Cheesecake Factory...have they got the dining experience nailed or what?

Thanks to Darla for the gift card to above mentioned establishment so we didn't have to use our HELOC for dinner :)

Thanks to Jaime for 3 awesome years of marriage, and to God for your incredible faithfulness. I was 36 when I walked down the aisle, and there was a time I wasn't sure when I would be married! Now look and see what God has done and how He has answered my prayers. 'My cup runneth over' has never been more true...

3 comments:

Mark Lowenstein said...

Three years!! It seems like you were just married, bro! You came onboard a "single but engaged guy" and now you're three years and running!! Whoo.. That's super fast..

May the Lord bless you both! Regardless of all the spits and spats and all the great things two people can do together, I love "marriage"!!

Jerri said...

Sorry to hear about Jaime's kidney stone--that must have been scarey, being pregnant and having pain like that! We will keep praying for you all, as we are praying for our new little Harrington. I've forgotten how exciting waiting for a new baby is--Cam had her first sonogram this week, and they heard the heartbeat. So exciting!

Murray Sanderson said...

Ok, I re-read my post, and I did NOT walk down the aisle. That's something that women say since only brides walk down the aisle. I walked UP the aisle with Jaime once we were hitched, but I wanted everyone to know that I realize that I did not walk down the aisle.