Thursday, January 18, 2007

Boundary lines in pleasant places

From Psalm 16...

5 LORD, you have assigned me my portion and my cup; you have made my lot secure.
6 The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; surely I have a delightful inheritance.



Every now & then I am overwhelmed at the blessings I enjoy. These verses are ones I can concretely echo with the psalmist.


I mean, if you had a little girl with this hair, wouldn't you be grateful? She made this face when I told her that yes, she did have to memorize the entire book of Psalms by her 2nd birthday...


2 comments:

jaime s said...

I feel the same way (about all the blessings...especially that cute little red head you have pictured!)

JS

Kelly Vaughn said...

Murray,
You didn't owe me an apology but I enjoyed reading every word anyway..you did cause me to laugh out loud! Sure would love some snow and hot cocoa!!! Blessings on you, Jaime, Faithy, and sweet ?
Kelly Vaughn